-This is reserved for a tragic moment of insanity from a nightlife personality
i.e. -That time Livanda Bridges got drunk and tried to gouge out the eyes of a taxi driver in front of The Cock
Worst Beat on a Drag Queen
This is for that queen that probably had a hard time coloring in the lines as a child.
Worst Dressed
This is for that person that's always full of fashion WTFs.
Best Hole In The Wall
This is for that bar the you can't imagine how they passed health inspection, but you love to drink there anyway.
Most Drunken Mess
I don't think I need to explain this one
Best Public Fight or Breakup
We've all seen it happen, now let's talk about it
i.e.- That time Shavana Bangcock pulled Gogo Terry's jockstrap down then he uppercut her into the lube pool below the stage.
Best Show To Sleep During
This is when a show is really bori. . . . sorry I fell asleep. Where was I?
Maybe You Should Lip Synch
Just Because the mic works doesn't mean you need to torture us wit your voice
Worst Newcomer
What better way to be hazed int o the nightlife than having everyone tell you "YOU SUCK! ! ! ! ! !"
How Did YOU Get A Show?
I guess they'll give anyone gig in NYC?
Most Watered Down Drinks From A Bar
Umm. . I said vodka Margarita not Waterita.
Hot Tranny Mess
She is the hottest mess in all of NYC.
Cunt Of The Year
This is the one you all want.

No comments:
Post a Comment